tapoutsworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xFreshJoe's Application

Go down

xFreshJoe's Application Empty xFreshJoe's Application

Post by xFreshJoe Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Name(IGN): xFreshJoe

Position(The staff position you want for example builder, mod, admin): I would go for any.

Why you want to be part of staff(3-5 sentences or more): I currently am a Co-Owner on a little leet server, and I've been with them for quite a while. Anywho, I joined this server for a fresh start, and I was not disappointed. I like what I see, and I really dig the vibe. When I see a server that I like, I feel the urge to help and be part of it's growth. I guess that's why I am here. I currently have experience in moderating Minecraft PC servers, as well as the MCPE server I mentioned, and a few Terraria servers. I have a way with words, and I can dissolve tricky situations with ease.

What can you bring to our community?: I can bring a piece of what I am. I like to make people laugh. I like to keep things organized. I am a very outgoing individual. With these qualities of mine, I strive to make an healthy ambient that promotes friendliness and fun.

Have you been staff on any other server: Yes

What server?(give IP and port): utopiaworld.leet.cc PORT: 36251

Thanks for reading Smile

xFreshJoe

Back to top Go down